Annual Maintenance Contracts, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance including emergency calls.
- Clean or replace filters
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Clean drain lines for proper flow and clear clogs
- Clear drain pans of any standing water to avoid overflows
- Replace worn pulleys and belts
- Inspect ducts for mold, dust, and debris
- Observe humidity levels
- Check refrigerant charge and for leaks
- Test thermostats and controls to make sure temperatures and timer functions are correctly set
- Check electrical system and connections
- Check fan motor
- Check blowers and blades for proper airflow
- Lubricate motors bearings and moving parts
- Inspect cabinet for leaks and check cabinet door for secure closure.
- Chillers capacity – 255 TON -Trane reciprocating compressors
- Chiller water pump repairs
- Split units ,window A/C , FCU, AHU, Exhaust, extract fans,
- Roof TOP package units up to 70 tons
- Fans ,GT enclosure fresh air intake
One Time Jobs (corrective maintenance including emergency calls). Corrective maintenance as per client requirements and building needs related to: A/C, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting services.
Power Plant & Desalination Plant Experience
We have 5 years on going experience as HVAC maintenance contractor in MIRFA International Power & Water Company, Abu Dhabi – U.A.E . During the period we have gained through knowledge & good experience to handle all the HVAC equipments & systems installed at this power plant successfully.
Keys to Unlocking Peak HVAC Efficiency in Power Plants
HVAC systems are crucial to the health and safety of power plant operations from maintaining ambient conditions to protecting equipment to, ultimately, facilitating energy-efficient production. Proper cooling and ventilation of a power plant’s equipment—gas turbine, coal generation, diesel/gas mixture or steam turbine—ensures uninterrupted operation. With all of the attention on power generation, ancillary HVAC equipment is the backbone to protecting plant environment for productivity and with routine maintenance checks are a key part of an HVAC service program.