Expert Air Conditioning Services and Maintenance
Air conditioning services and maintenance in U.A.E, can count on the high quality workmanship from Duroclean Technical Services. There are many actions that can be done not only to make your AC system keep well performing as well as using less energy as well.
Duroclean Technical Services is dedicated to help all of our customers stay comfortably cool during the hot months of the year. Beyond that, we care about saving your money on your energy bills. With the correct repairs, proper replacement, and expert maintenance service, we can make that happen.
Regular maintenance is important to make sure that the most from your A/C system is obtained. We can provide the right maintenance program for you that will keep your system in good working condition, and that fits to your budget as well.
Our energy savings maintenance programs provide you with the precision tune-ups that are recommended by your power utility and A/C manufacturer in order to maximize the units cooling, and energy efficiency.
• Fewer Repairs
• Lower Utility Bills
• Priority Customer
• No-Hassle Scheduling
• Extended Equipment Life
• Improved Cooling Capacity
What we do
1. Inspect / tighten all electrical connections
2. Compare capacitor MFD against manufacturer specifications
3. Evaluate evaporator coil and air handler cabinet
4. Measure and record amperage readings of blower and condenser fan motor
5. Check blower wheel for build-up and proper balance
6. Inspect drain pan and treat with antibacterial pan treatment
7. Clear condensate drain with shop vacuum or nitrogen
8. Verify thermostat mounting, operation, and accuracy
9. Inspect heat strip components and safety
10. Measure and record amperage from electric heat strip
11. Confirm float switch operation
12. Wash or replace air filter
13. Take temperature split to evaluate system efficiency
14. Lubricate motor and visually check condenser fan blade for damage
15. Check refrigerant pressures and verify proper heat exchange
16. Compare compressor amperage readings with manufacturers specifications
17. Inspect all electrical components for damages (contactors, defrost boards, etc.)
18. Check all valves, caps, and cores for refrigerant leaks
19. Visually inspect condenser coil and clean if necessary
20. Clean equipment exteriors and remove debris (leaves, dirt, etc…)